On behalf of the Lubov Foundation we wish to advise that the Search Committee with the Consultant have arranged a commitment from Katherine Fox to be the next Chief Executive Officer, starting November 7, 2022.
More information will be forthcoming. Please warmly welcome Katherine when meeting her and keep her in your prayers.
Sister Jean Zemliak, Chair, Lubov Foundation Board
Thank you for all those that choose to support Lubov SSMI Foundation over the past year. You have helped make a difference in the ministries of the Sisters Servants of Mary Immaculate.
Because of you we have been able to continue to:
- Educate the young (Immaculate Heart of Mary School)
- Provide Spiritual comfort to those in need
- Nurture the lonely
- Care for the Sick (Holy Family Home)
- Bring hope to young women in Ukraine and suppporting refugees
- Provide an atmosphere of compassion and education for orphans in Ukraine and supporting refugees
Connect With Us
The Lubov SSMI Foundation is now on social media! Follow along for updates about the different ministries of the Sisters Servants of Mary Immaculate.